Except for this Policy, we may also provide privacy-related notices or statements that contain supplementary information in our products, applications and services.
All materials on this website, including all images, text, graphics, keywords, charts, user interfaces, visual interfaces, pictures, logos, marks, sounds, music, artwork and computer coding, overall appearance and style, and other materials (collectively referred to as “Content”), are protected by national laws, government regulations and international treaties related to intellectual property rights
2. Use of This Website
This Website can be temporarily accessed, and you may use it during the period of access. However, we reserve the right to change or remove at any time, and restrict or block access to all or part of the Content or functions of this website without notification to you. You may use this Website in compliance with the relevant regulations of intellectual property rights. You are fully responsible for all your activities on this Website. Your certain actions may result in the termination of your access to this Website, including but not limited to the actions as following:
- Attempt to obtain the password of other users, or use any illegal ways to query, track or search any other users or visitors on the Internet; or use any illegal ways to query, track or search personal data not your own, including but not limited to the identity of others, information of the use of this Website or the services it provides.
- Access to any part or screen of this website, systems connected to its servers or network, or services provided through this website without authorization. To test the defects of this Website and any website linked to this Website without authorization. To break or circumvent the authentication or information security measures of this Website and any website linked to this Website. Forge identity or deceive identification to impersonate or imitate another person or group that you are not authorized to represent.
- Use any device, software or program to interfere with or attempt to interfere with this Website, or paralyze or attempt to paralyze this Website or the system or network connected to it with unreasonable or disproportionately large amounts of data. Damage or attempt to damage the normal operation of this Website by uploading viruses, spyware, or other harmful or malicious software programs.
Except for the actions exemplified above, you shall not use this Website or its Content in illegal ways prohibited by the Terms or laws, and you shall not solicit any activities that are illegal or infringe the rights of iMotion or others. We may take legal action and cooperate with law enforcement agencies to conduct legal remedies to those who violate the Terms or laws.
4. Link to Third-party
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
For services improving, products delivering, customer management or other purposes, iMotion may provide specific personal information to the Third-parties. While we provide specific personal information to the Third-Parties, we may request the Third-Parties to process this information in accordance with relevant regulations and this Policy.
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. YOU NEED TO BEAR CERTAIN RISKS WHEN USING THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS FREE FROM ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS. YOU SHALL BEAR THE POSSIBLE RISKS OF PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY ON THIS WEBSITE.
UNLESS THE REQUIREMENT BASED ON LEGAL OR COMPULSORY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, IMOTION DOES NOT MAKE ANY KIND OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR THE RELEVANT CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT:
- CONTENTS ON MARKETABILITY, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC USES AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF OWNERSHIP OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS;
- THE SERVERS THAT OPERATE THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT SUBJECT TO VIRUSES, OR OTHER MALWARES THAT CAN CAUSE INFECTION OR DERIVATIVE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHER USE ON THIS WEBSITE; AND
- NO INTERRUPTION OR ERROR OCCUR WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD OR OTHER USE ON THIS WEBSITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IMOTION, IMOTION’S MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DERIVATIVE, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNISHMENT OR ANY OTHER LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES, CAUSING BY THE DISABILITY TO USE ALL OR PART OF IMOTION WEBSITE UNDER THE TERMS OR IMOTION’S IRRESPONSIBLE CAUSE. IN ADDITION, IMOTION MAY DO AS FOLLOWING AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE:
- SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ALL OR PART OF THE OPERATION AND OPEN OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON;
- MODIFY, UPDATE OR CORRECT ALL OR PARTLY APPLICABLE POLICIES OR TERMS OF THIS WEBSITE; AND
- TEMPORARILY STOP ALL OR PART OF THE FUNCTION OF THIS WEBSITE OR STOP YOUR LINK TO THIS WEBSITE UNDER PERIODIC OR NON-PERIODIC WEBSITE MAINTENANCE, DEBUGGING OR OTHER CHANGES.
If you violate or breach the provisions of the Terms, you agree to compensate for any claim, liability, damage, loss, cost, expense or fees (including litigation fees, attorney’s fees) that others charge to iMotion and its representatives, employees, affiliates, parent companies, service providers, content providers, and licensors, and protect the parties as above from loss. Outside the foregoing scope, you agree to do the best efforts to cooperate with iMotion in the defense of disputes or legal actions against iMotion and its representatives, employees, affiliates, parent companies, service providers, content providers, and licensors.
7. Limitation of Liability
If there are any claims or litigations about property damage, personal damage, punitive damage and all other damages arising from this Website, the Terms, external websites linked to this Website, website Content, services, third party content or your use on this Website, regardless of the foregoing damages are based on contract, infringement, warranty, government requirements, or other legal reasons, the total liability for damages of iMotion and its representatives, employees, affiliates, parent companies, service providers, content providers, and licensors is according to your actual damage resulted from reasonable use, and within the range no more than US$ 100 (USD 100.00).
8. Governing Law
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan (R.O.C.), and shall be brought exclusively to Taipei District Court in Taiwan in for any and all disputes, claims and actions.
You may have separate contracts or agreements signed with iMotion or its affiliates, parent companies, service providers, content providers, and licensors, including, but not limited to, license contracts, hire of work contracts, service agreements, sales contracts, guaranty agreements, etc. These contracts or agreements may have the content about this Website (including products, services, or access to this Website) involved, and you shall be subject to these separate contracts or agreements signed between you and iMotion or its affiliates, parent companies, service providers, content providers, and licensors. If the foregoing separate contracts and agreements conflict to the Terms, the foregoing separate contracts or agreement shall prevail.
10. Update and Notification