Taiwan’s tier 1 convenience store chain was using 10” windows tablets in their inventory check process, which were too heavy and inconvenient to hold for their front-line workers’ long time use. More than that, the tablets that the customer originally used were running Windows OS and Microsoft stopped the updates on Windows Embedded and mobile operating systems starting from 2020. The customer immediately needs an upgrade on their work tools, a thin and light handheld device with barcode scanning function and physical keypads. They found iWaylink and decided to adopt Glider Master for their inventory management.
What iMotion Offers
- Glider Master, a compact and portable device with keypads.
- Superior barcode scanning performance.
- Diverse accessories including the hand strap, shoulder strap and protective boot based on the customer’s requirements.
- Provides in-house software professionals to help integrate the devices and the customer’s existing system.
- Provides extended warranty support beyond competitors.